Vintage Power Rangers: How Good Are Bandai's Megazord, Dragonzord, & Battle Mode

Can we take a minute to appreciate how good the Zords are from The Mighty Morphing Power Rangers from the 90s. This toy line has gone from strength to strength in recent years and is still very sort after. So here is a few images from items we have had in stock this past year.
Share on Google Plus

I Am The Toy Scavenger

I Have written a little something for you to have a look at. Thanks for Reading
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. Robots and vintage toys for kids are interesting. I am a big fan of robots ever since I was a kid. Now that I am old and already a parent of two boys, I passed it on to them. We always get new robot toys at Binge.ae , an online shopping / e-commerce website which has over 50 million items from US and EU suppliers.

    ReplyDelete